- Outdoor units must be paired with multiple indoor units that combine to be of equal or greater tonnage (Up to 150% of outdoor unit tonnage). For example, this 10 ton unit would require 10 to 15 tons of indoor units.
- Once your base units are ordered, a Sales Representative will be in touch to consult on engineering, shipping and installation
- System can be in simultaneous heating and cooling operation
- Recycle waste heat (Without sharing air) from Grow Rooms to Offices, Grow Rooms with Lights Off, or Common Areas
- 10 Year Warranty with Preventative Maintenance Program
- Lower power requirement, resulting in leading energy efficiency rating (IEER).
- “Dry Mode” operation to reduce humidity during lights off cycle.
- Ductless air handlers to run a sealed grow environment with easy to clean coils.
- Direct access to Daikin and Panasonic factory to eliminate distributor and contractor markups.
- Maximize tax credits and rebates heat recovery systems.
- Touch screen controller allows for real time control and scheduling for each zone.